You can now purchase snacks and/or fuel inside the convenience store using your Shell app.
To make a payment inside a Convenience store, open your Shell app and follow these steps:
- Tap "Pay" button and Click on “Pay in store” on the payment screen,
- Confirm payment and authorize payment details.
- Your Shell app will generate a QR code. Please hold QR code up to the 2D scanner at the cashier inside the convenience store.
Once your purchase is completed, a digital summary of your transaction will be available in the app.
- No need to select anything on the Shell pin pad to process the transaction, however if prompted, please select “No Loyalty” or “Pay Now” on the pin pad to ensure your transaction is successful.
- Shell Pay & Save is not an NFC-based payment technology. It does not work the same as Apple Pay, Google Pay, and/or Samsung Pay, which use NFC to process payment via the pin pad on the counter.
Watch this video to see the Shell app in action.
Safety reminder: Please leave your phone in your vehicle, and DO NOT USE YOUR PHONE ON THE FORECOURT to ensure your safety.
If you have any questions about the Shell app, you could check our Help and Support FAQ section for answers. If you can’t find the answer to your question, please call the Shell Customer Care team at 1-888-467-4355 or click the red "Help" button at the bottom right corner of the screen to launch Live Chat.