What is Shell S Pay?
S Pay is a type of mobile payment that links directly to the customer’s checking account. It does not require credit history or credit approval. There is no card, therefore it can ONLY be used in the Shell Pay & Save App.
How do customers enroll in S Pay?
Customers enroll in S Pay by:
1. Logging into the Shell Pay & Save app with their Fuel Rewards® account.
2. Selecting: ‘More’ > Payment Methods > Add Payment Method > Shell S Pay
3. Complete the required information form, which will include logging into their on-line banking account.
4. Customers will then receive a verification code to their mobile phone. Customer enters the code into the app, and their account is created and S Pay is ready to use. 5. If the Customer does not have online banking, they will be required to provide their checking account details. These details will be verified by Shell. This verification process can take approximately 2 business days before the account is created and ready for use.
What is the value for customers?
Customers receive multiple benefits from enrolling in S Pay, including:
- Starting in May 2020, customers will earn 10¢/gal in Fuel Rewards® savings each time they pay using S Pay
- This 10¢/gal saving includes the customer’s Gold or Silver Status rewards
- The S Pay savings can be combined with other Fuel Rewards® savings
- Fuel Rewards® membership and linking your account within Shell Pay & Save is required to obtain the S Pay rewards, up to 20 gallons. These savings can only be redeemed using Shell Pay & Save on a mobile device or a Connected Car, with Shell S Pay as the payment method.