Fuel savings are limited to maximum of 9,900 points and 20 gallons per vehicle, per purchase, or limits placed on your payment card by your financial institution. For purchases of $75 or more, please go inside to pay. Unbranded diesel and alternative fuels may not be eligible. It may not be possible to combine multiple discounts and/or rewards in a single transaction.
For every 100 points accumulated, you may earn a 5¢/gal reward for a single fill-up at participating Shell stations. Plus, save an additional 5¢/gal on every fill-up with Gold Status.
- 100 points = 5¢ + 5¢ = 10¢ savings per gallon of fuel for 1 fill-up
- 200 points = 10¢ + 5¢ = 15¢ savings per gallon of fuel for 1 fill-up
- 300 points = 15¢ + 5¢ = 20¢ savings per gallon of fuel for 1 fill-up
- 400 points = 20¢ + 5¢ = 25¢ savings per gallon of fuel for 1 fill-up
- More points = More savings!
*Southeastern Grocer Rewards points expire on the last day of the month that is 6 months after they are earned. For example, if Points are earned on February 12th, those Points will expire on August 31st (the last day of the month that is 6 months after the date earned). Up to 9,900 points may be used per fill-up.
For questions regarding the Southeastern Grocer program, please call the Southeastern Grocer Help Desk at 1-844-745-0463.
To know more information about the Southeastern Grocer program, visit the SEG FAQ.
All trademarks are property of their respective owners.